iiviiixciii:

There is a 99% chance that I will spend the remainder of my life alone. But I’m really holding on to that 1%

haydenrodgers:

thegreatestpracticaljoke:

Me:

image

You:

image

you don’t understand how big a burn that is

(Source: mary-testa)

wienrs:

if you’re reading this i’m beautiful